The Customizer is almost here! We wanted to give you a preview of the new features that’ll be included with the launch of the new version. Spinattic’s Customizer is an online platform that allows users to create 360° panoramic tours easily and without needing to code. The Customizer is focused on the creation of the virtual tour’s interface, or theme, or skin. Your panoramas are amazing, and the interface should be amazing as well. We wanted to give the user the power to customize as much as possible. Hopefully this is a great start to providing a powerful virtual tour software for virtual reality photographers.
Here is a quick teaser video:
Here is a more detailed rundown of all of the added features.
- Youtube Video hotspot type added. Add any Youtube video link into your virtual tour with a hotspot.
- External hyperlink hotspot type added. Add any 3rd party webpage hyperlink as a hotspot in your virtual tour.
Custom Hotspots with Image Sprites:
- Upload png and jpg graphic files from your computer to create a truly custom hotspot. Now supported are “up, over, down” cursor parameters. This means that the hotspot can be customized to change as the cursor interacts with the hotspot.
Adjust Startup View’s FoV: Now Spinattic’s users can choose to open the panorama at any FoV. The user can also decide the maximum and minimum FoV.
Support for Geo Tagged Panorama’s: Have you geo tagged your panoramas? If so, you won’t have to find the pano’s location on the map anymore!
Searching For Your Virtual Tour’s Location on the World Map: If you don’t geo tag your panoramas, then you can use the location search bar, or just skip the map altogether. You can also opt to plot all scenes individually to the map.
Friendly and Unique URLs for each scene: Custom URLs are cooler and beautiful and are SEO rockstars. Have control over your tour and individual panorama’s URL.
Custom Mouse Settings (drag cursor added): We heard you loud and clear. Now everyone can choose which type of cursor setting they want. “Push” or “Drag”. Drag cursor is like Google’s Streetview cursor behavior. Also added are these settings.
- Zoom to cursor
- Zoom out cursor
- Mouse accelerate
- Mouse Speed
- Mouse friction
- Mouse fov change
- FoV speed
- FoV friction
Adjust Autorotate Settings: Adjust any and all aspects of autorotational settings in a 360° virtual tour.
- Enable Autorotate Settings
- Wait time
- Move to Horizon
- Move to Fov
Control Panel Customization: The Control Panel buttons are the buttons that allow the viewer to zoom in and zoom out, go fullscreen and turn the autorotate settings off. Again, the creativity is left for you! You can customize almost everything about this panel. Here are more specs.
- Layout (sliced or unified). See the buttons as individual buttons or part of a unified panel.
- Position on the screen. 6 Positions to choose from.
- Orientation. Vertical or Horizontal
- X and Y offset
- Change the order of the buttons
- Change icon style
- Button width, height, rounded edges and margin
- Change background color and transparency
- Change border width, color and transparency
- and more…
Customize the Thumbnail Menu: Customize pretty much everything about the thumbnail menu. Here are the details…
- Align Left, Center or Right on the screen
- Set Width with % or px
- Change Background Color, Alpha
- Set Background Border color, Width and Alpha
- Customize Thumb Border, Thumb Border Padding and Thumb Border Round Edge
- Set Thumb Size, Padding and Offset
- Scene title Font Family, Font Weight, Color, Padding and Alignment
Edit the Avatar, Tour Title and Scene Name Panel: Edit most everything about the avatar panel in your virtual tour. Change widths, margin, avatar alignment, text align, text color etc.
Add Your Own Logo: That’s right, add your logo or any other graphic you desire.
- Set Position, Link destination and margins.
Customize the Scene Loading Bar: A custom loading bar will do wonders when telling viewers that this is your creation, or your client’s.
Upload Your Own Tour Cover Image: Entice people to click on your tour when sharing on social media or just on Spinattic’s Explore page. This is the same thumbnail image that will show up on popular social network’s post layout. Take advantage of this great customization.
There’s more, but you’ll have to check it out for yourself.